pregnancy

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

15 weeks and counting!

I'm three weeks away from school being out and 15 weeks along in my pregnancy! Life is great! No morning sickness, only a little tired, still wearing all my clothes legitimately (no rubber bands or belly bands), and it's gorgeous outside.

I have definitely been drooling over the sweet baby things every time I walk into ANY store with a baby section. It's sooooo tempting to buy little girl things, but I only have to wait 5 more weeks to find out for sure what we're having!

On a different note, my summer is going to be jam-packed full of things to do. I'm going to see the family June 9-16, moving to a new apartment sometime in July...which means I will have to decorate and organize all over again..., hoping to go on a quick roadtrip with one of my friends, and working (hopefully) a little to keep myself from going crazy in an apartment.

And TOMORROW I have to take my Spanish oral proficiency test....wish me luck!

No comments: