pregnancy

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

A Bathtime Explosion

This past Tuesday, Logan and I decided we'd bathe Emmie. I was super excited to use the HUGE duck-shaped bathtub my parents got her for Christmas. It even quacks when you squeeze the beak! I know...too cute!

Anyway, I had stripped Emmie down while Logan was filling the duck with water. When we got into the bathroom, the water level was too high and a tad too warm. I let him take our naked girl while I fixed the water for her. I was on my knees bent over the side of the tub, and all of the sudden I hear this sound like someone starting a chainsaw and ... SPLAT! I feel something hit my back, hair, and hear something hit the floor and tub. I realize I've had my eyes squeezed shut, so I open my eyes to look around. I see a yellowish-green substance all around me, and it clicks. Emmie pooped ALL.OVER.ME. I turn around to see Logan staring at me with wide eyes and a slack jaw. He starts laughing when I ask if she actually pooped ON me. Oh, yes. She did. As we're both laughing, Logan turns her toward the sink to clean her off, and she pees all over HIM!! ...on his sweater, down his pant legs, to his shoes.


As of this past Tuesday, we were inducted into the "Parent Club"!

3 comments:

Hattie said...

I just found your blog! What a disgusting story, but I'm sure we will some day have our own like it to tell!

Katie Marshall said...

Oh my gosh! That is hands down the funniest thing I've heard all day...but wow, is that gross! lol

Anonymous said...

i wish she peed on me but i want to benaked, pe all over me and in my mouth ,i want to drink her warm, sweet baby pee then claen her tinypussy with my tongue