pregnancy

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Emmalyn Faith is SIX months old!

I have a six month old. WHAT?! Where did my little baby go that had such a soft little whimper of a cry, cuddled all the time, and was so content to just sit in your lap and look around?

She has been replaced by a busy, vocal little girl that wants to touch and get into EVERYTHING!

This month, Emmie:
-rolls from front to back and back to front more and more often....which makes getting her toys much easier.
-jabbers for hours on end.
-sits with support.
-is even MORE happy and content!
-giggles ALL the time.
-reaches out to touch anything and everything.
-always has a hold of her feet.
-is eating some solids and loving them!
-loves her sippy cup, even though she's not great at it yet.
-tries to touch Zeus every chance she gets.
-was visited by Sugar, Papi and Tia.
-got in the pool for the first time!
-sleeps so much better...especially at nap time.

Emmies stats:
26 3/4 in long (80%)
18 lbs (85%)

This month has definitely been a busy one for Ms. Emmie Faith. Logan and I are so in love with our little girl that it makes our hearts want to burst!


Emmie,
Your mommy and daddy cannot believe how much you have grown and how fast you have changed! Each day is so precious with you. I love being able to stay at home with you. It is the most fun (and exhausting) job I've ever had. You charm everyone you meet with that precious, toothless grin. Much to Mommy's chagrin, strangers love to come up to talk to you because they see how happy you are! I cannot wait to watch you discover new and exciting things in your future.

We love you, Emmie Lou Who,
Mommy and Daddy

2 comments:

Winters said...

Happy 1/2 birthday, Emmie! Isn't this such a fun age...she is just SO precious!!!

TrueTrio Designs said...

These pictures are beautiful! What a joyful time in life! So glad you get to stay home with her, too - what a blessing. I love her name and she is just perfect! Glad yall are doing well! happy 6 months, Emmie!