We had a quiet family dinner at Jordan and Kimberlee's house on Saturday and spent a low-key day together yesterday. We did, however, get to go on a date-thanks to his mom! WOOT! That's a big thing for us lately.
I loved getting to spend time alone with my main man. He's pretty special. ;)
Here we are at J & K's--Emmie LOVED the cheddar and herb biscuits!
Yesterday we started off the day with a family workout at Baby Boot Camp (lots of daddies came because of having the day off), and Logan showed 'em all up! That's the manimal I know and love! HA!
We went to Kona Grill for lunch, and La Duni for dessert. MMMMMMM.
Then we headed to Sports Authority to get Logan his new tennis shoes w/ the gift card his parents gave him.
And to top it all off, we ended the date with a stop by Babies R Us to get diapers. Life is a little different now, huh, Logan?
Happy Birthday, Baby! You are the greatest husband and dad to our little girl! Emmie adores you, as do I.
I love you.
Love,
Your girls






No comments:
Post a Comment