pregnancy

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Big Orange Pumpkin Farm

Two weekends ago, our little family + Lonna headed to the middle of nowhere Texas to go to The Big Orange Pumpkin Farm. None of our family had heard of it...can you believe that?! I had been searching for a great "fall" activity for our family to do. I just googled pumpkin farms in the area, and it was the first one to pop up. After we got back, it seemed like 4 or 5 other families I know had gone the same weekend and missed us by a couple of hours here or there.

Anyway, all that to say that we were NOT disappointed! Emmie LOVED all of the animals, especially the goats and sheep. She even repeated "Baa" when we told her what sheep said! She even got to pick her own pumpkin out of a real pumpkin patch!!! I was beyond excited....maybe even more so than anyone else in our family that came. ;) I love that we got to go out in the country, let Emmie play in the dirt, pet animals, and pick a pumpkin.

Here are some pictures of our day!
My lil pumpkin
Our family
Practicing her walking

Emmie and Mimi

We love fall! We were married on Oct. 6th, and our little pumpkin was born on Halloween!
 Yay for October!!

1 comment:

Winters said...

Great pictures! What a fun month for you all :-) Happy early-birthday, Emmie!