Today is my SECOND official day of summer, and I'm SO loving it! Zeus and I are starting a ritual of getting up at 7:30 to go on a 2 mile walk....any later and it would get REALLY hot. I have gotten so many little things done around the apartment, actually COOKED DINNER for Logan yesterday, and have time to catch up on Facebook! Ah! Life. Is. Good.
ALSO, this week is full of birthdays for my family. Sunday was Dad's; today is Drew's, and Friday is Kenzie's. Whew! I wish I could be with them this week but am so glad we all get to go to Florida in a few weeks instead!
The countdown is on for our 20 week ultrasound...we go in on the 24th...and let's just say not a moment TOO SOON! Logan and I are dying to find out the gender of this sweet baby, so we can start calling him/her by the name we have picked out. Name will be announced on the 24th!
Below is a picture of my good friend, Jaime, and I at Bonham's graduation. We were the cool teachers in our sweet shades...




1 comment:
I didn't know you had already picked out names!! I'm DREADING it. I love Ila's name so much, I don't know how I'm going to pick out another one that is just as pretty and meaningful. Sheesh! I keep putting it off until we at least know the sex. I can't wait to find out what you're having and what he/she is called!
Post a Comment