pregnancy

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's a....

Today at 2:00 p.m. Logan and I went to have our 20 week sonogram. We found out that we are going to be blessed with a baby GIRL!!!!! Both of us are completely thrilled! As you can see from the countdown above, her name will be Emmalyn Faith Powell. My mother's middle name is 'Lynn,' but that's the only family name part of it. We love how old fashioned it sounds as well. 'Emmie' will be her nickname.
The sonographer gave us two pictures of her sweet little face. I will be uploading those tomorrow! He and the doctor said everything looked absolutely perfect! We can't wait to meet our sweet little girl who is perfectly on target for my original due date.


NOVEMBER 8...HERE WE COME!


p.s. Here I am right before our appointment at 20 weeks, 3 days.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

You look so tiny!!! Keep up the good baking momma!

Jen said...

Hi Cari... I can't believe you are gonna be a mommy! I LOVE the name you guys have picked out. I just moved to TX in June. I'm in Denton living in an apartment with my best friend/ twin from a different family. I love it so far. My mom (and other family) is still getting used to it though. I think a baby boom must be going around. You, Kim, and Amanda McCormick, Shawna Boylan are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Anyways, hope you have a good rest of the week. :)