Chill in the air, fall decorations (pumpkins, scarecrows, etc), leaves changing color, craft fairs......
OOOOOh it makes me get all giddy just thinking about it.
My fall decorations are coming out of the boxes, ladies and gents, TOMORROW! I mean, technically, it's fall in September. September, October, November are considered fall, right?!?! As soon as I wake up tomorrow morning, I'm putting on some bluegrass...yes, bluegrass...Tennessean, remember? That's the music played at craft fairs and such...and decorating our apt with fall things! (Insert high pitched squeal here). AND to top it all off, I'm getting to go to Canton, TX for the first time EVER...which is like a mecca of Bell Buckle craft fairs...or so I've heard. Anyone else want to go?
Now that I've squealed and giggled writing this whole post, it is now my serious job to convince Logan that it is a NECESSITY that I visit Hobby Lobby TODAY!



1 comment:
Canton is fun! Who are you going with?
Post a Comment