pregnancy

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Emmalyn Faith is One Month Old!


Time sure does fly!!

Emmie is now ONE MONTH OLD! I can barely believe it! She fills our lives with such joy! This month had so many firsts...first movie (New Moon),first shopping trip, first Thanksgiving, etc. I've loved snapping pictures when I can find the time to grab the camera. She is SUCH a good baby! I just can't get over how easy a baby she is.

Emmie's first shopping trip


Emmie with Uncle Jordan at the ranch on Thanksgiving

Yesterday we went in for her one month wellness check. Turns out our little chunker has gained 1 lb 11 oz in TWO weeks! That puts her at 9 lbs 10 oz!!! OH.MY.GOSH. :D
She is 21 1/2 inches long as well. She is in the 70th percentile for weight, 75th for height, and 25th for head! So funny.

Emmie at one month:

-Laughs constantly in her sleep. Smiles all the time...just not necessarily AT you.

-Loves her bouncer.

-Doesn't mind "tummy time" for about ten minutes or so.

-Would rather sleep on Mommy or Daddy's chest than anywhere else.

-Loves to EAT more than anything else! Eating every 2-3 hours.

1 comment:

Winters said...

What a cutie patootie :) I love finding out out how much Jameston has gained at each appointment...it's good to know they are thriving and packing on the pounds! She is precious!