
On February 11th, Emmie and I headed to the airport to fly to TN. Her first flight! Sure, the weatherman had predicted a couple of inches of snow for Dallas...but I thought, "PSHHHH, it'll never stick." Well, lo and behold, it stuck and the piles of snow grew and grew and grew. SOOOOOOO...Emmie and I were stuck ON.THE.PLANE. for FIVE HOURS!!!!!!!!! And ya know what? She didn't fuss one tiny bit, and she SLEPT for FOUR HOURS. Instead of arriving in Nashville at 1 as anticipated, we arrived at 5:45. Shoot.Me.In.The.Head. Emmalyn was fantastic, but her mom sure was tired of being in an airplane/airport!
We arrived right in time to see the majority of the school play my mom directed and that my sister was in. It was wonderful! Those kids were a hoot, and not only was my gorgeous sister the prettiest one on stage, but she was one of the best parts of the whole play....not that I'm biased. :D
Emmie and I had such a great time visiting her grandparents, aunt, uncle, great-grandparents, and great-great-grandmother.

AND, Emmie got to experience her first snow. (We haven't been in town when it's snowed in Dallas.) She wasn't sure she liked all that cold!
We can't wait to visit with family again, but Emmie and I sure did miss Logan!



1 comment:
Whoa, that sure was a doozy of a day! Poor Mommy :( But it sounds like she passed with flying colors...way to go, Emmie!
Post a Comment