3 months:
Travels: Emmie, you and I got to go to TN to see MacKenzie in "Cyrano". We spent a week with Papi, Sugar, (Tia) Kenzie, Nana, Papa, Gran, Big-Big and Drew.
During this month, you:
-started giggling more.
-STILL would not learn to sleep in your bed for naps.
-started really teetering on your tummy...trying to roll over.
-getting better hand-eye coordination.
-cooing all the time.
-discovered your feet while sitting in your Bumbo.
-eat every 2-3 hours.

4 months:
Stat: weight-15 lb, 13 oz (90%), length- 26 1/4 in (OFF THE CHARTS),
head circumference: 16 in. (45%).
Travels: We got to go to TN again to see Sugar, Papi, and (Tia) Kenzie in "Fiddler on the Roof". Well, Mommy did. You stayed with your Nana and Papa for FIVE HOURS. That's the longest I have ever been away from you, and it was hard!
During this month, you:
-giggle a lot.
-started sleeping in your bed for naps!
-eat every 3 hours.
-have gotten really great at grabbing your toys and feet.
-coo LOUDLY when you're super happy.
-started to recognize your "goodnight" book.
-are SO close to rolling over!
Emmie, your mommy and daddy love you more than anything in the whole world! We are so blessed to have you as our little girl. You are becoming more and more beautiful inside and out every day. We pray that you continue to be as loving as you are now!



1 comment:
Oh, she is so so adorable! She's growing so quickly...I think she may give Jameston a run for his money in the height department :)
I hear ya about blogging. It is getting harder to find the time to do so. I usually do so after he's gone to sleep for the night (or at work...shhhh, don't tell on me :) I enjoy reading your updates on Ms. Emmie...can't wait until her and Jameston are a little older and get to play together!
Post a Comment