pregnancy

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

Embrace the Camera Thursdays

I was reading here about "Embrace the Camera Thursdays." This mommy talks about having tons and tons of pictures of our little ones but how many do you have of YOU and your baby/babies???? When you look at old pictures of your mom and you, do you focus on the fact that she has no makeup on? or how tired she looks? or how her hair isn't perfect? I surely don't. I think my mother looks simply gorgeous in every single picture.
.....Wanna know a secret??
YOUR baby/babies will think that about you! It's time to quit worrying about looking perfect for each and every picture and JUST. DO. IT....whether it be with one or all of them!

So grab your little one(s), set the timer on the camera, and jump in there! Our little one(s) deserve those precious memories of just time with mommy to be documented!

1 comment:

Alli said...

I love this idea & will try to participate next week!