Okay, ladies. It's now time for my shameless plug for Baby Boot Camp. As a lot of you know, I became certified to teach a few months ago to take over for the instructor when she went on maternity leave.
FIRST--Starting mid-January, I'll be teaching MY OWN classes on Tues/Thurs at First United Methodist Church in Richardson! I'm SO excited! Baby Boot Camp "StrollFit" classes are for pre- and post-natal mommies. If you don't have a baby in a stroller already, want to take the class without baby, etc, that's just fine! We welcome mommies of all stages! If you're interested, leave a comment, call, email, or message me on Facebook for more information.
ALSO for you runners out there, I'm heading up the 5K training program with Baby Boot Camp as well. This program is geared towards moms that have never run on a regular basis, but we will amp it up for those of you that are old pros and just want to get back in the swing of things! P.S. DADS are invited too!
Here's the link to register: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=ipje9ecab&oeidk=a07e36n20cw1608f78c&oseq=a01csg7pg7rvr
ANOTHER class you might consider is Restore the Core. The owner, Melanie, will be teaching starting in January. This is a GREAT class! I can speak from personal experience. If you want to just lose weight in general, StrollFit is right for you. If you're looking to tone and tighten that mid-section. THIS class is amazing!
Here's the link if you're interested in that class:
http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=ipje9ecab&oeidk=a07e36n0qqoc23171ec
Baby Boot Camp has helped get me back UNDER my pre-pregnancy weight and has provided a social outlet for me as well. I'm so glad I can set a good and healthy example for Emmie so young AND provide her (and myself) with the opportunity to meet some incredible kids and moms!
I hope to see you girls there!
Monday, December 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You look soooooo great Cari! Hopefully, I'll get to join you one day!:)
Post a Comment