pregnancy

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

THE. MOBY. WRAP.

As a brand-new-first-time mom, I have been experiencing ALL of the self doubt, worry, and overwhelming LOVE for my baby girl that comes with the territory. I love holding, rocking, looking at, and talking to Emmie. I'm tired, but thanks to my mom being here for a little over a week, haven't been TOO tired as of yet. During the day, though, I hate leaving Emmie in the cradle in our living room. I can just picture my sweet, yet overly curious dog, leaping into it to be with her, or her not breathing, or..., or..., or... See what I mean? WORRY.

Then, with Logan working from home today, and Emmie STILL not wanting to quite settle down just yet (she LOVES mornings...def NOT a trait she got from me), I decided to try out...THE MOBY WRAP.

I had seen great reviews for it online and registered for it. After receiving it from my TN shower, I took it home and played with it a little...so I'd be prepared...ya know..all that first-time-mom prep stuff.

Well, ladies and gents, it's FANTASTIC. Emmie's SOOOOOO content, and I'm free to blog...like now...or do anything I want to do. Arms free and my baby girl safe and sound. So, even though I love all my friends out there, you have been bumped down the friends list to make room for the WRAP, MOBY WRAP.

Seriously, get one.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I put Lorel in it at just 5 days old and I loved it too! It was so nice to be able to use my hands!!